我爱古诗词_国产一级片_古诗词名句赏析学习平台

我愛古詩詞 > 詩歌大全 > 英文詩歌 >

優美愛情英文詩歌有翻譯

時間: 小龍 英文詩歌

  這些美好不會消逝

  Charles Dickens

  查爾斯?狄更斯

  The pure, the bright,the beautiful, That stirred our hearts in youth, The impulses to wordless prayer,

  一切純潔的、輝煌的、美麗的, 強烈地震撼著我們年輕的心靈, 推動著我們做無言的禱告,

  The dreams of love and truth; The longing after something's lost, The spirit's yearning cry,

  讓我們夢想著愛與真理; 在失去后感到珍惜的, 使靈魂深切地呼喊著,

  The striving after better hopes- These things can never die. The timid hand stretched forth to aid

  為了更美好的夢想而奮斗著—— 這些美好不會消逝。 羞怯地伸出援助的手。

  A brother in his need, A kindly word in grief's dark hour That proves a friend indeed ;

  在你的兄弟需要的時候, 傷痛、困難的時候,一句親切的話 就足以證明朋友的真心;

  The plea for mercy softly breathed, When justice threatens nigh,

  輕聲地祈求憐憫, 在審判臨近的時候,

  The sorrow of a contrite heart- These things shall never die. Let nothing pass for every hand

  懊悔的心有一種傷感, 這些美好不會消逝。 在人間傳遞溫情,

  Must find some work to do ; Lose not a chance to waken love- Be firm,and just ,and true;

  盡你所能地去做; 別錯失了喚醒愛的良機—— 為人要堅定,正直,忠誠;

  So shall a light that cannot fade Beam on thee from on high.

  因此上方照耀著你的那道光芒就不會消失。

  And angel voices say to thee--- These things shall never die.>

  你將聽到天使的聲音在說—— 這些美好不會消逝。

優美愛情英文詩歌有翻譯篇1

  月光行

  Leon Knight

  里昂?耐特

  Come, walk with me In moonlight

  來吧,與我漫步 在月光中。

  We'll rejoice the close of day.

  讓我們共享這朦朧月色。

  Talk with me As moonlight sparkles dreams Before our way.

  當月光在前面的路上 閃爍著夢想, 讓我們把柔腸細述。

  Draw closer in the moonlight,

  月色中更緊的偎依,

  Feel warmth within my arms?

  你可曾感受到我臂間的暖意?

  Drink deep the cup of moonlight;

  深飲這杯月色;

  Drink deep the magic charms.

  深飲這神奇的魅力。

  We'll learn poetry

  我們要在月色中 體味詩意

  By moonlight (Hold back the falling moon).

  (將落月挽留)

  We'll drink every drop Of moonlight,

  我們要飲盡每一滴 月色,

  Knowing the sun Shall rise Too soon.

  因為太陽 就要 升起。

  5When We Two Parted

  當初我倆分別時

  When we two parted In silence and tears,

  當我們倆分手時 沉默不語滿含淚花

  Half broken-hearted To sever for years,

  想起來都心碎 要分離好幾年

  Pale grew thy cheek and cold, Colder thy kiss;

  你的臉蒼白冰冷 吻你似冰霜

  Truly that hour foretold Sorrow to this!

  當時真預兆了 今天的悲痛

  The dew of the morning Sunk chill on my brow-

  早晨的寒露 覆在我的眉毛上

  It felt like the warning Of what I feel now.

  那種感覺好像是 對我發出警告

  Thy vows are all broken,

  你拋棄了所有聲譽

  And light is thy fame: I hear thy name spoken,

  變得聲名狼藉 我聽到別人說你的名字

  And share in its shame.

  頓感臉紅

  They name thee before me, A knell to mine ear;

  他們當著我的面講你 如喪鐘入耳

  A shudder comes o’er me- Why wert thou so dear?

  我全身立即顫抖—— 為什么對你如此情重?

  They know not I knew thee

  他們不知道我認識你

  Who knew thee too well: long, long shall I rue thee,

  對你太熟悉了 我將長久為你感到惋惜,

  Too deeply to tell. In secret we met- In silence I grieve,

  悲痛不已 我們秘密相會 我感到默默悲傷

  That thy heart could forget, Thy spirit deceive

  你的心把我欺騙 以致遺忘

  If I should meet thee

  如果在遇見你

  After ling year, How should I greet thee?

  多年以后 我該如何招呼你?

  With silence and tears.

  只好沉默不語滿含淚花

優美愛情英文詩歌有翻譯篇2

  當你年老時

  William Butler Yeats

  葉芝

  When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

  當你年老鬢白,昏沉欲睡,

  And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

  坐在爐邊打盹,取下這本詩集,

  And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,

  緩緩讀起,夢憶你過去可人的雙眸,

  Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

  那脈脈秋水,她們曾經是多么的深情和曼美;

  How many loved your moments of glad grace,

  多少人曾愛過和你美好時光的愉悅,

  And loved your beauty with love false or true,

  多少人又曾或真或假傾慕你的容顏,

  But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,

  但唯有一個人愛你圣潔高雅的心靈,

  And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

  愛你那鉛華洗盡,年老色衰的憔悴;

  And bending down beside the glowing bars, Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled,

  你在熾紅壁爐前低頭沉吟, 喃喃細語,默念曾經消逝的愛情,

  And paced upon the mountains overhead,

  而它們卻早已步入連綿峰谷山巒,

  And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

  如同愛你的他,將臉龐藏于那漫天繁星。

  3Tonight I Can Write

  今夜我可以寫

  Pablo Neruda

  巴勃羅?聶魯達

  Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

  今夜我可以寫下最哀傷的詩句。

  Write, for example, 'the night is starry and the stars are blue and shiver in the distance'.

  寫,譬如,‘夜鑲滿群星, 而星星遙遠地發出藍光并且顫抖’。

  The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.

  夜風在天空中回旋并低唱。

  Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

  今夜我可以寫下最哀傷的詩句。

  I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.

  我愛她,而且有時她也愛我。

  Through nights like this one I held her in my arms.

  如同今晚的夜,我曾擁她入懷,

  I kissed her again and again under the endless sky.

  在無盡的天空下一遍又一遍地吻她。

  She loved me, sometimes I loved her too.

  她愛我,有時我也愛她。

  How could one not have loved her great still eyes.

  怎會不愛上她那沉靜的雙眼?

  Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

  今夜我可以寫下最哀傷的詩句。

  To think that I do not have her.

  去想我并不擁用她。

  To feel that I have lost her.

  感覺我已失去她。

  o hear the immense night, still more immense without her.

  去聆聽廣闊的夜,因沒有她而更加廣闊。

  And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.

  詩句墜入我的靈魂,如同露水落在牧草上。

  What does it matter that my love could not keep her,

  我的愛若不能擁有她又會怎樣?

  The night is starry and she is not with me. This is all.

  群星滿夜,而她不在我身邊。 這就是一切了。

  In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.

  遠處有人在唱著歌。那么遠。

  My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

  我的空虛因為沒有她。

  My sight tries to find her as though to bring her closer.

  我的目光搜尋她,想要把她拉近;

  My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.

  我的心尋找她,而她并沒有和我在一起。

  The same night whitening the same trees.

  相同的夜讓相同的樹木泛白。

  We, of that time, are no longer the same.

  彼時,我們也不再相似如初。

  I no longer love her, that's certain, but how I loved her.

  我不再愛她,這是確定的,但我曾多愛她。

  My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.

  我的聲音試著循風來撫摸她的聽覺。

  Another's. She will be another's.

  別人的。她將會是別人的。

  As she was before my kisses.

  如同她曾接受的我的千吻。

  Her voice, her bright body. Her infinite eyes.

  她的聲音,她潔白的身體,她無盡的雙眼。

  I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her.

  我不再愛她,這是確定的,但也許我還愛她。

  Love is so short, forgetting is so long.

  愛情太短,遺忘太長。

  Because through nights like this one

  借著如同今晚的夜,

  I held her in my arms

  我曾擁她入懷

  My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

  我的靈魂因失去了她而失落。

  Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer and these the last verses that I write for her.

  這是她最后一次讓我承受的傷痛而這些,便是我為她而寫的最后的詩句。

53627 主站蜘蛛池模板: 外贮压-柜式-悬挂式-七氟丙烷-灭火器-灭火系统-药剂-价格-厂家-IG541-混合气体-贮压-非贮压-超细干粉-自动-灭火装置-气体灭火设备-探火管灭火厂家-东莞汇建消防科技有限公司 | 慈溪麦田广告公司,提供慈溪广告设计。 | 欧洲MV日韩MV国产_人妻无码一区二区三区免费_少妇被 到高潮喷出白浆av_精品少妇自慰到喷水AV网站 | 磁力抛光机_磁力研磨机_磁力去毛刺机_精密五金零件抛光设备厂家-冠古科技 | 光谱仪_积分球_分布光度计_灯具检测生产厂家_杭州松朗光电【官网】 | 火锅底料批发-串串香技术培训[川禾川调官网] | KBX-220倾斜开关|KBW-220P/L跑偏开关|拉绳开关|DHJY-I隔爆打滑开关|溜槽堵塞开关|欠速开关|声光报警器-山东卓信有限公司 | 对照品_中药对照品_标准品_对照药材_「格利普」高纯中药标准品厂家-成都格利普生物科技有限公司 澳门精准正版免费大全,2025新澳门全年免费,新澳天天开奖免费资料大全最新,新澳2025今晚开奖资料,新澳马今天最快最新图库 | 代办建筑资质升级-建筑资质延期就找上海国信启航 | 工作服定制,工作服定做,工作服厂家-卡珀职业服装(苏州)有限公司 | 二维运动混料机,加热型混料机,干粉混料机-南京腾阳干燥设备厂 | MOOG伺服阀维修,ATOS比例流量阀维修,伺服阀维修-上海纽顿液压设备有限公司 | 超声波_清洗机_超声波清洗机专业生产厂家-深圳市好顺超声设备有限公司 | 美侍宠物-专注宠物狗及宠物猫训练|喂养|医疗|繁育|品种|价格 | 杰福伦_磁致伸缩位移传感器_线性位移传感器-意大利GEFRAN杰福伦-河南赉威液压科技有限公司 | 哈希PC1R1A,哈希CA9300,哈希SC4500-上海鑫嵩实业有限公司 | 泥浆在线密度计厂家-防爆数字压力表-膜盒-远传压力表厂家-江苏大亚自控设备有限公司 | 小型气象站_车载气象站_便携气象站-山东风途物联网 | 青岛代理记账_青岛李沧代理记账公司_青岛崂山代理记账一个月多少钱_青岛德辉财税事务所官网 | 全自动包装秤_全自动上袋机_全自动套袋机_高位码垛机_全自动包装码垛系统生产线-三维汉界机器(山东)股份有限公司 | 上海防爆真空干燥箱-上海防爆冷库-上海防爆冷柜?-上海浦下防爆设备厂家? | 集装袋吨袋生产厂家-噸袋廠傢-塑料编织袋-纸塑复合袋-二手吨袋-太空袋-曹县建烨包装 | 跨境物流_美国卡派_中大件运输_尾程派送_海外仓一件代发 - 广州环至美供应链平台 | 镀锌钢格栅_热镀锌格栅板_钢格栅板_热镀锌钢格板-安平县昊泽丝网制品有限公司 | 换网器_自动换网器_液压换网器--郑州海科熔体泵有限公司 | 贵州自考_贵州自学考试网| 合肥钣金加工-安徽激光切割加工-机箱机柜加工厂家-合肥通快 | 首页|光催化反应器_平行反应仪_光化学反应仪-北京普林塞斯科技有限公司 | 右手官网|右手工业设计|外观设计公司|工业设计公司|产品创新设计|医疗产品结构设计|EMC产品结构设计 | 篮球地板厂家_舞台木地板品牌_体育运动地板厂家_凯洁地板 | 杭州门窗厂家_阳光房_包阳台安装电话-杭州窗猫铝合金门窗 | 冷热冲击试验箱_温度冲击试验箱价格_冷热冲击箱排名_林频厂家 | 储气罐,真空罐,缓冲罐,隔膜气压罐厂家批发价格,空压机储气罐规格型号-上海申容压力容器集团有限公司 | 南京和瑞包装有限公司| 网优资讯-为循环资源、大宗商品、工业服务提供资讯与行情分析的数据服务平台 | 818手游网_提供当下热门APP手游_最新手机游戏下载 | 闪蒸干燥机-喷雾干燥机-带式干燥机-桨叶干燥机-[常州佳一干燥设备] | 吉林污水处理公司,长春工业污水处理设备,净水设备-长春易洁环保科技有限公司 | ◆大型吹塑加工|吹塑加工|吹塑代加工|吹塑加工厂|吹塑设备|滚塑加工|滚塑代加工-莱力奇塑业有限公司 | 注塑机-压铸机-塑料注塑机-卧式注塑机-高速注塑机-单缸注塑机厂家-广东联升精密智能装备科技有限公司 | 北京遮阳网-防尘盖土网-盖土草坪-迷彩网-防尘网生产厂家-京兴科技 |